As you know, there are so many cell phone plans to choose from. You can go into a physical cell phone store such as Walmart, Target, and even Best Buy to take a look at all kinds of cell phone plans.
If you are struggling to get a phone plan and want to get something quick and simple, there are plenty of choices of plans through Best Buy to choose from.
Let’s discuss some of Best Buy’s best phone plans that they offer and what you should expect!
If you are looking to switch cell phone carriers, then consider looking into Really to help you with all of your phone services needs! At Really, you can compare phone plans to get more bang for your buck, and you can see what carriers and plans are in your area, sort by price, best value and more, and even click on the plan you wish to learn more about in an instant.
Why Look at Cell Phone Plans Through Best Buy?
Who knew that you could look at cell phones through Best Buy! Let’s discuss some of the reasons why you should check out what they have.
Best Buy not only has some of the best electronic devices out there such as cell phones, tablets, laptops, smartwatches, and accessories to pair along with your devices, but they also offer cell phone plans as well. They offer plenty of different plans that can fit right in your budget.
If you are wondering why you should get a cell phone plan at Best Buy, there are plenty of reasons!
Shop For Prepaid Plans
No one likes being stuck to a long-term contract, so why not shop for prepaid cell phone plans right at Best Buy. There are a ton of MVNOs, or mobile virtual network operators, such as Mint Mobile, US Mobile, Tello, and other carriers that allow you to select a monthly prepaid plan card for a fraction of the price of a big carrier.
You can get the best network coverage from one of the parent carriers of the MVNO, such as Verizon Wireless, AT&T, or even T-Mobile to take advantage of. You can also get unlimited talk, text, and even data, international calling to Mexico or Canada, mobile hotspots, and a ton of other features you would normally get from a plan with a big carrier.
Variety of Carriers to Choose From
Since Best Buy offers prepaid plan cards for different MVNOs, it’s important to get an idea of what some of the carriers that are offered. MVNOs can help you to save money and you can get a plan right at your local Best Buy too.
Some of the carriers that they sell prepaid plans for include the following:
- Verizon Wireless
- Mint Mobile
- Google Fi
- Boost Mobile
- Cricket Wireless
- Simple Mobile
- Visible by Verizon
- H2O Wireless
- Ting Mobile
- Ultra Mobile
Shop By Cell Phone
If you’re not sure what carrier you want to choose, you could always shop by cell phones. There are plenty of different cell phones to choose from that will help narrow down which prepaid plan that you want.
Getting the cell phone that you want is important, and Best Buy offers a bunch of popular brands and the latest models as well. Some of the cell phones that Best Buy sells includes:
- Motorola G Power
- Motorola G Pure
- Motorola one
- Samsung Galaxy A03s
- Samsung Galaxy A12
- Samsung Galaxy A13
- Samsung Galaxy A32
- Nokia C100
- Nokia 2760 Flip
- TCL A3X
- Jitterbug Smart3
- Jitterbug Flip2
- Celero 5G
- LG Stylo
Shop Unlocked Cell Phones
Another great reason to shop for cell phone plans through Best Buy is that you can shop for unlocked cell phones as well. Unlocked cell phones are cell phones that are paid off and not tied down to a specific carrier, so they can be used and switched around from plan to plan.
You can shop by certain brands as well, from some of the newest and most popular, to other carriers that may be great for people on a budget. Some of the cell phone brands that are unlocked and offered through Best Buy can include everything from:
Geek Squad Cell Phone Protection
Another great perk about getting a cell phone plan through Best Buy is that you get to take advantage of Geek Squad’s protection plans. Geek Squad can protect your phone from drops, spills, theft, and even if you lose it. You can easily go to any Best Buy and have a professional look at your phone if any issues arise.
There are also some other perks to getting a Geek Squad protection plan whenever you purchase a cell phone from Best Buy. Here a few other important factors to discuss when potentially signing up for a Geek Squad phone plan:
- Extend your warranty on your cell phone
- Enhance your phone coverage
- Choose the protection plan you want for drops, spills, loss, or theft of your cell phone
- Choose a monthly plan or one-time fee option when getting Geek Squad protection
Best Buy Cell Phone Plans You Can’t Pass Up
There are a ton of cell phone plans to choose from and getting the one with the features and the price you need is essential!
Trying to find a cell phone plan that fits all of your needs, for either yourself or your family, is crucial. With so many plans to choose from, you may be wondering if the nearby Best Buy has what you need, and the answer is yes, they have everything you need!
Let’s talk about some of the top cell phone plans to get through Best Buy and how much you will pay for one.
If you’re looking for a great MVNO that is low in cost and offers a ton of great features, then you need to check out Boost Mobile. Boost Mobile is an MVNO that is known for letting you choose the best plan that works well for you, and they offer plans for around $10 per month.
Let’s get to know some of the features that are included on a Boost Mobile cell phone plan, which can range from the following:
- Unlimited talk and text
- Set data allotment plans or unlimited data plans
- Mobile hotspot available
- New customer only deals
- T-Mobile’s 4G LTE or 5G nationwide coverage
- No contract plans
- Data pack available
- Phone insurance available to add onto plans
- International calling to Mexico, Canada, and more
- Boost call screener to protect against spam calls
Let’s also talk about some of the best prepaid Boost Mobile phone plans:
- $15 per month for unlimited talk, text, and 2GB of data
- $25 per month for unlimited talk, text, and 5GB of data
- $35 per month for unlimited talk, text, and 10GB of data
- $50 per month for unlimited talk, text, and 25GB of data
- $60 per month for unlimited talk, text, and 35GB of data
Another great MVNO that Best Buy sells that you need to check out is Cricket Wireless, which is known for their affordable prepaid plans, and amazing network coverage through AT&T. Affordable MVNOs are the way to go when it comes to getting a new cell phone plan and it's the perfect plan for either yourself, or your family.
Cricket Mobile offers a ton of useful features on all of their cell phone plans that you may be interested in. Listed below are some of the best features that they have to offer:
- Fast nationwide 5G coverage
- High-speed data access
- Unlimited talk, text, and picture messaging
- HD voice and Wi-Fi calling
- Cricket Call Defense to protect you from spam calls
- Affordable Connectivity Program if you’re eligible
- Mobile hotspot on most plans
- HBO Max included in plan price
- Cloud storage available
- International calling to Canada and Mexico
- International text to 37 countries
- Save more money by adding more lines
We also think it’s crucial to get an idea of the plans that Boost Mobile offers to its potential customers and how much they cost. Some of their plans are listed below:
- $30 per month for one-line, unlimited talk and text, and 5GB of high-speed data
- $40 per month for one-line, unlimited talk and text, and 10GB of high-speed data
- $55 per month for one-line, unlimited talk, text, and data
- $60 per month for one-line, unlimited talk, text, and data, and 15GB of a mobile hotspot
If an unlimited mobile plan that does not force you to sign any long-term contracts is your thing, then Simple Mobile’s affordable prepaid cell phone plans are definitely for you. Simple Mobile is a popular MVNO with plans starting as low as $25 per month that use T-Mobile’s fast and reliable nationwide 5G coverage.
Simple Mobile has a bunch of features on their plans that will definitely convince you to sign up for a plan. These features can include the following:
- Unlimited talk and text on all plans
- T-Mobile’s 5G nationwide coverage
- Mobile hotspot up to 15GB available
- Set data allotment or unlimited data plans
- Unlimited international calling to 69 countries
- $10-$20 international calling credit to over 100 countries
- International roaming to 16 Latin American countries
- Cloud storage available on some plans
- Video streaming up to 480p
Simple Mobile offers both set data allotment and unlimited data plans that vary in price and are essential to go over. Here are the few different plans that are offered through this MVNO:
- $25 per month for unlimited talk, text, and 3GB of data
- $30 per month for unlimited talk, text, and 5GB of data
- $40 per month for unlimited talk, text, and 10GB of data
- $50 per month for Truly Unlimited talk, text, data, and 5GB of a mobile hotspot
- $60 per month for Truly Unlimited talk, text, data, and 15GB of a mobile hotspot
We’re sure that everyone has heard of Tracfone and how affordable it is.Best Buy sells their prepaid plan cards, whichoffer 5G no contract cell phone plans on America’s most dependable networks that customers love.
Tracfone offers a ton of features that can include the following:
- Contract-free plans
- Unlimited talk and text
- Set data allotment plans
- Mobile hotspot available on some plans
- Monthly, three-month, six-month, or one-year plans offered
- Uses AT&T, Verizon Wireless, or T-Mobile networks depending on the area you live in
- International calling available
- Rewards program available to all customers
- Save more money each month by signing up for Auto-Refill
Tracfone has a lot of cell phone plans to choose from depending on how long you wish to have service through them. Some of the cell phone plans that they offer can include the following:
- $15 per month for unlimited talk and text
- $20 per month for unlimited talk, text, and 2GB of data
- $30 per month for unlimited talk, text, and 4GB of data
- $40 per month for unlimited talk, text, 8GB of data, a mobile hotspot, and IDnotify
- $199 for a one-year plan with unlimited talk, text, and 24GB of data every month
A MVNO that has some of the most affordable cell phone plans out there is Net10 Wireless, which you can get at Best Buy too. Net10 Wireless is known for the flexibility that they offer their customers when it comes to choosing a plan that best suits their needs. If you don’t like your current monthly plan with them, you can upgrade, or even downgrade if needed to something better.
Let’s talk about some of the features that are included in Net10 Wireless cell phone plans so you can get an idea of what you will get. Some of the features on a Net10 Wireless cell phone plan include:
- Unlimited talk, text, and data on all plans with specific amount of high-speed data
- Uses AT&T, Verizon Wireless, or T-Mobile network coverage depending on the area you live in
- Unlimited international calling
- Up to 10GB of mobile hotspot available
- Some plans offer cheaper monthly prices when signing up for Auto-Refill
- Fully unlimited plans available
Net10 Wireless also has a few different plans to choose from that are all super affordable and offer a little bit of everything on them. Their cell phone plans consist of the following:
- $20 per month for unlimited talk, text, and 2GB of high-speed data
- $35 per month for unlimited talk, text, and 5GB of high-speed data
- $40 per month for unlimited talk, text, and 10GB of high-speed data
- $50 per month for the Super Unlimited plan with unlimited talk, text, data, and 5G of a mobile hotspot
- $60 per month for unlimited talk, text, and 40GB of high-speed data
- $65 per month for the Super Unlimited plan with unlimited talk, text, data, and 10G of a mobile hotspot
Best Buy cell phone plans offer everything you need no matter what you’re looking for. Whether you need a reliable plan that has unlimited talk, text, and data for your whole family, or you need a plan that features international calling and texting if you love to travel, Best Buy has what you need.
Make sure to consider Best Buy and some of the prepaid cell phone plans that they offer through a ton of affordable carriers!